Professional Individual Membership (PIM) of the Housing e-Academy
Professional Individual Membership (PIM) of the Housing e-Academy enables you to access three CPD accredited e-learning courses for just £45 + VAT. Each course takes approximately 2 hours to complete. CIH members are required to complete 20 hours of CPD per year. The CPD points gained through PIM will be automatically added to your CIH CPD record by the Chartered Institute of Housing.
E-learning enables you to learn at a time, place and pace to suit your individual requirements meaning that it has never been easier to collect your CPD points and learn more about developments within the housing sector.
Choose 3 e-learning courses from: -
- An Introduction to Governance for Social Housing Providers
- An Introduction to Social Housing
- An Introduction to Social Media for Business
- Climbing the Career Ladder*
- Conflict Resolution in the Workplace
- Dealing with Anti Social Behaviour
- Equality & Diversity in the Workplace
- Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Healthy Living*
- Managing a Home*
- Managing Stress & Pressure
- Money Matters - Financial Inclusion*
- Personal Safety for Lone Workers
- Personalising and Assessing Care and Support Plans
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults (POVA)
- The Basics of Tenancy Management
- The Principles of Effective Income Management
- Understanding Gypsy and Irish Traveller Identity in Society
*courses developed specifically for tenants.
Cost and Discounts
£45 + VAT - This cost is for a single user.
Discounts are available for multiple users (10 or more) for more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone Housing eAcademy on 01943 885085.
CIH members receive a 15% discount. In order to receive this please enter your discount code (provided by CIH) when prompted.