An Introduction to Social Housing
An Introduction to Social Housing has been designed to educate professionals on what social housing is, the allocation and management of housing and the regulation and governance of social housing.
After completing this course learners will:
• Be able to explain the origins of social housing and who the main providers are.
• Be able to explain the key roles and responsibilities involved in providing social housing.
• Understand the allocation and management of social housing.
• Be able to explain the governance and regulation of social housing.
• Understand resident involvement in social housing.
• Be able to explain the challenges facing social housing.
This online training course has recently been re-developed by an award winning e-learning development team and has been designed to form an ideal part of staff induction and refresher training.
The content of the course delivers relevant information whilst using interactive activities to encourage professionals to consider how they would use the information in everyday situations.