Effective Anti-Social Behaviour - Enforcement
This Effective Anti-Social Behaviour course has been designed to educate professionals on the tools that can use to tackle anti-social behaviour.
This online course has been developed with subject matter experts and ensures all learners will:
• Be able to explain the importance of engaging with witnesses
• Be able to explain how to gather evidence and conduct effective witness interviews
• Be able to explain what the different types of evidence are
• Be able to explain how to prepare witness statements
• Be able to explain the legal tools and powers introduced by the Anti-Social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014.
This online training course has recently been re-developed by an award winning e-learning development team and has been designed to form an ideal part of staff induction and refresher training.
The content of the course delivers relevant information whilst using interactive activities to encourage professionals to consider how they would use the information in everyday situations.