Effective Anti-Social Behaviour - Management
The Effective Anti-Social Behaviour - Management course has been designed to educate professionals on the measures they may need to put in place to prevent or reduce anti-social behaviour (ASB).
This online course has been developed with subject matter experts and ensures all learners will:
• Recognise the importance of establishing a strategic commitment to tackle ASB
• Explain the legal background, the regulatory framework and the CIH Respect ASB Charter
• Explain the steps that can be taken to prevent or minimise ASB
• Recognise how to handle ASB complaints effectively
• Describe the support that can be given to victims and witnesses and more
This online training course has recently been re-developed by an award winning e-learning development team and has been designed to form an ideal part of staff induction and refresher training.
The content of the course delivers relevant information whilst using interactive activities to encourage professionals to consider how they would use the information in everyday situations.