Level 3 Award in the Initial Verification and Certification of Electrical Installations
Price Promotion | Save £30! Just £465 + VAT for a limited time only or purchase the Inspection and Testing Course Package
This course is part of a 'blended' learning solution developed in partnership with NICEIC.
The course reduces the time learners need to spend away from work from 4 days to 2 days by combining:
- e-learning resources, revision material and knowledge checks - accessible easily and flexibly, when and where you want to learn
- 2 days at a centre for practical training, assessment and taking the online test. Upon completion of the e-learning you can contact NICEIC directly in order to arrange this
This is a convenient, cost effective blended learning course including online learning resources:
- Accessed via the internet from your home or workplace
- Flexible delivery - available at a time and place to suit you
- Arranged into short bite-sized interactive e-learning modules
- Includes revision practice test to ensure you are ready for the exam
- Final examination, practical training and assessment taken at a centre
Save time - huge potential savings by reducing classroom requirement from 4 days to 2 days
Save money - save loss of 2 days income away from work and possible accommodation costs
You will receive:
- Online e-learning courses (approximately 15 hours of materials)
- Online Revision Tests
- Two days in-centre Practical Assessment and online assessment
- Learning Support Guide
Practical training and assessment centres are available at several locations call 0870 013 0389 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Preparation for initial inspection and testing
- Practice Test questions
The online sections covered include:
- Welcome and learning objectives
- Inspection procedures
- Learning outcomes
Target AudienceThe course is aimed at practising electricians who have not carried out inspection and testing since qualifying or require updating before going on to the Level 3 2395-10 Certificate in Inspection, Testing and Certification of Electrical Installations.
DurationApproximately 15 hours. It is estimated that this module will take approximately 15 hours to complete (depending on learning speed). You can complete your online training in convenient stages. The system will record your progress throughout.
This unit will be assessed by a multiple choice online test covering the underpinning knowledge relating to the content and application of Level 3 Initial Verification of Electrical Installations (2394-10). This must be taken at an accredited test centre. The cost of this test is included in the course fee.
To find your nearest test centre, or if you have completed your learning and are ready to book an exam, please call the NICEIC on 0870 013 0389
CPD AccreditationThe content of this course has been independently certified as conforming to universally accepted Continuous Professional Development (CPD) guidelines
Entry RequirementsNo formal entry requirements. Candidates should have a basic knowledge and understanding of electrical science and principles and experience of electrical installation work either within the electrical contracting industry or an allied trade. Note: Candidates under 18 cannot register for this Qualification
Cost and Discounts
£465 + VAT - This cost is for a single user.
Discounts are available for multiple users (10 or more) for more information please contact email@example.com, or telephone Sales on 01943-605976.
If you would like to buy this course now please enter details of the learner to be enrolled on the course.
When you click "Submit" you will be transferred to our secure payment system (provided by WorldPay) where you will be able to enter your credit or debit card details.
Start Your Training Today
Once the payment has been accepted you will immediately be allocated an account in our Training Management System, and you will be able start your training right away.